Friday 4 May 2007

R.I.P. Dennis Paul's weblog

Fact: When someone deletes their Blogger.com-hosted weblog (as Dennis has done in the past few minutes) the relevant URL becomes available immediately.

My name is Tim Ireland and I have taken control of this recently vacated space.

I will be using it to archive Dennis Paul's greatest hits.

The Dennis Paul weblog is dead... long live the Dennis Paul weblog!

Cheers all.

UPDATE - A message for Dennis Paul...

Dear Dennis,

It's been a rough day for you, and this additional turn of events must have come as a bit of a shock... but my mood is getting better by the minute, so it won't take much to convince me to play nice.

All you have to do is think of one teeny-tiny gesture that will add to my good mood *just* enough to tip the scales.

If you have trouble thinking of a suitable gesture, have a quiet word with Mike Chambers... I'm sure that, together, you'll come up with something.

Cheers

Tim Ireland

2 comments:

Jim Barker said...

Tim, you are a flippin genius.

Mark said...

Fantastic work mate :)